Girl thing rambles



I know I sworn that I won't post anything negative in this blog. But I just hate it every time this "girl-time-of-the-month" comes. I know, too, that this is just a very awkward post. But may be my hormones drive me to. And maybe the lessons and realizations that come with it makes me wanna write about it.

So yeah, I just hate it when this visits me. I just become very irritable and I can find all the fault I can find in each person I ride with in the jeepney. Last night on my way to work, I found myself very irritated with this big man sitting next to me who almost occupied three seats when I don't even know if he's already paid for one. After really irritating me, he suddenly sang his Christmas carol medley in the jeepney and serenaded the passengers, hoping he would be given any amount possible.

This morning, there were just too many sudden change of plans that I suddenly felt everything's screwed up, when actually everything's just fine. I AM JUST FREAKING IRRITATED. And Demanding. And Annoyed. I just hate it! GRRRR. So when Lloyd met me up for our movie date, he just asked me why am I so "high-blood" with my texts. When I told him it's just the time of the month, he said "AH OK."

And from there, he just knew how to cope with my hormonal stress. He knew how to please me, and how to deal with my anxieties. He knew how to make me smile and lighten up my mood. Am I worrying too much? That's no problem, he says, then gives me easy resolutions and even back-up plans.

There was also this time earlier when I got reaaallly pissed with the ladies at the Cinema E-Plus booth who took some time to process my free Card and complimentary movie pass from GCash. So we have already waited for some time and we were already late for the movie that we are to watch, when the lady just informed us that we cannot use the complimentary pass for the MMFF movies. GAAAHD. So Lloyd had to line up again at the ticket booth to get me a ticket (he already had his while I was waiting for my E-Plus card). Finally, as we entered the Cinema, I, still pissed, just kept on telling him how sorry I am for the trouble and the time wasted. And he just held my hand, then laughed, and smiled and kissed me, and told me, "it's ok." :)

I guess what I'm trying to say is, blessed are girls whose guys just understand our monthly struggles, and even help us how to deal with them, in the sweetest way possible. I know girls alone can understand girls. But when a boy, amidst all your anxieties and senseless rants and irrational stress and all that jazz, still tries his best to make you smile and tells and shows you that you are loved and cared for, he's just something to be really thankful for.

So to all the boys out there, whose girls can really be the worst girl ever during their monthlies, and still you can make her smile and feel loved like she's the most special girl in the world, THANK YOU! You don't know how much that means to us. Again, from the bottom of our hearts, thank you! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! Leave your mark, please? :)