Mom's artistic touch



Alright, I know this is a super duper late post. The wedding was over for almost a month now, but I still have the hangovers. As promised, I will post here the DIY projects my mom did for the wedding. Yes, my mom did all of them, and I couldn't be prouder!

Mom's masterpiece: the Rosary Cord. We can actually buy our own rosary cord, but mom, out of love, opted to do this for us. She also does rosaries, even by bulks. hehe. :)


For the giveaways, we bought these cute memo-holders from Divisoria at 10 Php/piece, and mom styled all of them, about 220 pieces in total, and made them even cuter. 


We scouted Divisoria for cute headbands for my flower girls, but the cheapest we found was Php80 a piece, that is, if they were bought in wholesale (at least 10pcs). Since we only needed 4pcs, we found these big flowers at Php 30/pc, and the white headbands at Php25/pack (12pcs/pack), and mom turned them into these cute headbands, just the way I wanted 'em!

One of the first things I really wanted for the wedding would be this boutonnieres for the male members of the entourage. For me, they are long-lasting because they do not wilt, and hassle-free. Most of all, they're cute and trendy. 



We really wanted to personalize almost everything, even the table numbers, so I printed out some pictures from our pre-nup shoot and mom put them into a stick and some colored board so they can be easily put into each table's centerpiece. The groom/bride labels were used for the game during the reception, which eventually became a good prop for the photobooth. :)

These ribbon wands were last-minute additions to mama's projects. We had each member of our entourage hold each piece to welcome us during the reception's opening number. They're super cute and full of joy and celebration. :)


Two thumbs up for my mom, yes?! :)

And by the way, she's also a techie-mom! She's on Facebook, so if you got orders or just need her ideas, message/add her up here!

The Superwoman and I!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! Leave your mark, please? :)