Oh, Boy!


While in the Ultrasound room,

Doc: Ano po ba gusto nila?

Me: Girl po.

(The doc gave me a sheepish smile)

Me: Syempre gusto ng husband ko, boy.

Doc (in a very calm tone): Ahhh. Boy po ah.


The bottom left pic shows the "pututoy ni baby boy" :)

I was all smiles while looking at the ultrasound monitor, seeing his head, his tiny heart beating like crazy, and most of all, his "pututoy." :) I wanted to touch him, but that would just have to wait. Although I wanted a girl, I'm blessed to have a boy as my eldest. I believed that's just ideal. Ahh, my joy just can't be contained. :) :) :)

Hello, utoy! You are mom and dad's joy and love. Can't wait to see you on December!

2 comments:

  1. utooooooooy!! so excited! :D happy for you meiiii!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mei! Congrats! I'm Heather and I just have a quick question about your blog! If you could email me at Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail.com that would be great!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! Leave your mark, please? :)