Getting started. :)



Nothing much to say today. I'm just overwhelmed with joy and kilig earlier at BPI Family Savings Bank - Pacita branch. Though this is not our first, but we opened another joint passbook account to really save up for our future. And what's sweeter is that the funds were Tatay's (Lloyd's dad) early gift to us. Super sweet, right? :D

So while we were filling up the forms earlier, the bank rep kept on asking me, "Ma'am parehas po ang billing address nyo?" So I replied, "no, not yet." hihihi. (soon dear.) And all the time we were filling up everything, there are these two words I just thought of: Financial Marriage (Thanks to Mars who coined that term last night. hihi :p). Then I kept telling myself that I gotta be a good saver. Well, good thing I have my best buddy who's really persistent in reminding me of taking care of our savings. He himself is a good saver, and that always inspires me. After all, this is for US. :)




so there. yay for today! apir! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! Leave your mark, please? :)