counting my blessings, the kikay way!



As the new year revealed itself to us, I am just excited to start all over again with my blessing list. I know blessings and graces are unlimited, but I'd always love to overwhelm myself with counting 'em all. And for me to start on that, the Lord again blessed me with a generous giver of a new, super kikay, fun journal for 2013. and the giver is no other than my boss, OM Melissa. :D

She's always been a blessing to me. She's not just a bossers to us, but she is more of a mother, with her tender, loving care. I find it sweet when she asks me, "Maybs, I'm nervous. pag-pray mo naman kami, alam kong malakas ka kay Lord." :) And for the first work day of 2013, she blessed me with this My Little Pink Book. :D It brought me back to high school days, with all the slumbook questions and space where I can write and doodle freely. I can also start writing my 2013 goals and plans, and as she wrote on the gift tag, I can use this as I plan for my wedding. **excitement!** :D :D :D


So this will be the buddy of Gracee's datebook (the purple one above). Grabe lang! All I planned was to have my handy steno notebook (free from the company's supplies) to write my notes, since I can't afford to get myself a Starbucks planner, or even have a time to scout for planners. I actually already had a free planner from Max's, which I got when we dined on Lyeo's birthday. But then, I am still blessed with these kikay stuffs from the ladies very dear to me. So, thank you Gracee, and thank you Bossers. =D May we all have a blessed year ahead!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! Leave your mark, please? :)