Dalaga Resolutions


It's January, the time when most people are still reflecting on their New Year's Resolution. I'm really not a fan of New Year's resolution. I never even had a serious one. Ever. But 2013 is something I've really looked forward to. Most likely because I know this year's gonna be a turning point in my life. This should be. It's about time to be a little more serious, yet still seriously enjoy my being Miss Pelagio. It's time to seriously work on my future, physically, financially, emotionally, before I get hitched next year.

So anyway, here are my Dalaga Resolutions:


  1. Be healthy. Lose some weight, maybe. I want to try Zumba, or a few weekly workouts. But I guess it's more of eating the right food at the right amount. I know it's easier said than done. But I got to always look at the mirror to keep me motivated. hihi. :)
  2. Make-up lessons. It's really not something of me. If you knew me 10 years ago, haha, I was really not a girly-girly type. But more than vanity, it's still good to know the basics, not only for myself, but for my guy. And I know I'd save some bucks, too, someday. Or if Lloyd and his officemate Ray continue their pre-nup shoots, I may be of help to them, too. :) 
  3. Attend the 20th YFC ILC. This year's conference is gonna happen in Manila, and together with my YFC sissies, I will register and be a delegate! woohooo! Huling hirit! 
  4. Learn to cook a few more dishes. I gotta do better than my scrambled egg and fried fish. hihi. More than just cooking, I want to learn preparing healthier dishes. Lloyd's mom always reminds me to take care of her beloved son, especially against high blood and too much sugar. That's gonna be one tough mission, but I sure am up to it. 
  5. Get a driver's license, and of course learn how to drive. And I'm getting one tomorrow. 
  6. Manage some extra source of income. I know I've said it on one of my first few blogs, and told my parents about my plans a couple of times but have failed, but I really have to work on it now. I really should do this especially for mama and papa. 
  7. Bond more with my YFC and SFC friends. And I hope to be able to serve more in SFC gatherings this year.  
  8. Career twist. I must look for a job that doesn't require me to work on graveyard shift and yet still earn enough. More importantly, I hope to really enjoy holidays, too. 
  9. Travel. I want to go somewhere this year. Amidst the saving task that I should prioritize, I know I deserve to enjoy life at a different place once in a while, too, right? How about some Anawangin escapade? Or perhaps visit our ancestral home in Bohol? :)
  10. Be a lovelier, happier and healthier me, inside and out. :) I realized last night during my shift, that if there's one thing missing in me, that is, a little more dash of positivity. I'm a happy person, but I still got to work on letting that joy and happiness shine more through me. Hence, I hope to share joy with everyone I am with. weeee. c")

To share with you my joy, I'd also want to share with you the W-day preparations I have already started working on. Sooo, I've been drooling on these two color themes for the special day next year. Can you help me pick which is better? 

blue and yellow for a cool and bubbly feel. source: blendthelightblog.com


simply because i love orange. source: weddingpaperdivas.com



2 comments:

  1. The orange is too soft to reflect you. I'd go with the blue and yellow. Mas bubbly. Hehe. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! Leave your mark, please? :)