it's payback time



When I was younger and was still active in YFC, I was soooo blessed with opportunities to attend the yearly ILC, or International Leaders' Conference. I have religiously attended the conference from 2002-2009, sometimes I have really saved my allowance from school just to have registration fee of P1000.00. I was also blessed with my beloved couple coordinators (our advisers) who sponsored my "reg" just to attend. And one of the best ILCs I have attended was in 2006 which was held in Davao, which my papa paid all my airfare. :)


I can go and on with countless memories on how YFC has truly colored my life, and that the ILC experiences will always be memorable to me. And this year, on it's 20th, ILC is happening here in Manila on April 5-7, and together with my YFC sisses, I am attending as a delegate. weeee.


And since we have been soooo blessed by Papa God with our current jobs, my liveloud buddies have agreed on sending 1 more youth each to the conference. weeee! I'm excited for this youth I will be bringing to have that Jesus experience, that's priceless. That's Amazing. I'm excited to be in the mountaintop of glory once again. I'm excited to be a kid again.


I just hope my leave gets approved, then. It will be. I claim and believe. :)


#seetheSONriseinManila!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! Leave your mark, please? :)