High School Musical. :)

I knew there's something special with today's date.

recall...
recall...
recall...

It made me reminisce back to my highschool days.
The first person who sat in front of me on my first day high.
The girl whom I shared the same passion with Music.
We joined the Glee Club together and even join singing contests together. :p
We would stay out until around 8pm, when our class ends at 4:40pm, because of rehearsals and church engagements.

We even tried to form a band, together with our girl classmates, and tried to play "So Young" here at our place..
"yeah...yeah....yeaaaahh yeah yeaaaah, we are soooo yoooung!"

We shared each others crushes, and everytime this certain guy passes, she would sing
"'cause you bring out the best in me, like no one else would do, that's why I'm by your side, that's why I love you..." :)

We would have lunch together, and will sing songs at the canteen.

Together with our classmates we would do the then-famous Coke jingle
"ito ang beat sabay-sabay, ito ang beat bawal sablay, pabilis ng pabilis..."

Or sometimes get our creative juices working and do our own version of songs...
"Jikaw Zamang Qan Tangakong Wahalin..." ('remix' kuno of Panunumpa)

High School was a sweet memory, and it was made sweeter by this wonderful lady.
I'm truly proud of what she has achieved now.
I know how strong she is, and I know she will always be strong, in anything, in everything.

Happy birthday, Joan! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! Leave your mark, please? :)