10 things I must start doing


  1. Keep a close watch on my health. Maintain a good weight, rehydrate, rejuvenate, be healthy inside and out. :) 
  2. Learn how to cook. Papa have spoiled me too much that he didn't let me cook for almost two years. I don't know if it's just damage control. (marunong naman ako kahit pa'no)
  3. Save, save, save! As Lloyd recalls the article he has read before, "the secret to being rich is to not buying the unnecessary things." yes sir! :)
  4. And as I learn to save, I must also master the art of stretching the budget
  5. Start a business for mama and papa, or at least something they could get busy with at the same time getting income from it. 
  6. Imagine my dream wedding! yeahboi
  7. Plan the timeline for preparation. Gantt Chart mode ON. Magplano ng maaga para iwas haggardo versoza. :)
  8. Get into a driving lesson. <insert music here> GUSTO KONG MATUTONG MAG-DRIVE! yeah, i must learn, because we gotta do a lot of errands soon!
  9. Get my identity documents handy. 
  10. Enjoy being Ms. Pelagio as I can, while I can. =D 

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy being Ms. Pelagio as I can, while I can. =D

    Ayeeehh! looking forward as Mrs Bartolome. ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! Leave your mark, please? :)