Oktober Fest!



Hey October, why end so fast? As in, ang bilis mo lang. But anyway, thank you still for being good to me. :)

So here goes my thank-you-Papa-God list:

→ first month back in Operations. yey! I survived the month learning and doing the client reports, without any issues (so far. hehe. 'wag naman po sana.). and the best part is... "ang katas ng promotion." hihi

at Ian and Roan's big day♥


Ian and Roan's wedding. their relationship proved me that love indeed moves in mysterious ways. Who would have thought that they're meant to be? But as Lloydie attested, love shines through their eyes, and they're just really blessed with each other. Amen to that, brother GG. :)


→ Chikungunya virus. (my boss' reaction: "Chiku...what the heck is that?!"☺) Me, my parents, and kuya Noel were all stricken by this mosquito-borne virus. It looks like Dengue, but it's less dangerous. All of us, except baby Amiel, got rashes all over our body. Muscles were aching and we just didn't feel well. At least, the little boy was spared. Anyway, after two days of bed rest (and sick leave), I got my strength renewed and the rashes gone. Unfortunately, though, there's this what they call "chikugunya arthritis," an aftermath of the virus, which even after the rashes are gone, you'll still feel muscle and joint pains which may last for a longer period. So until now, we still got our muscle and joints aching occasionally. But at least, it's not dengue.

New job for Kuya TJ and Kuya Noel. Yey! I have prayed for this for quite a few months, and I'm glad that they're finally able to get back on track. I'm glad that Kuya TJ's new job will be less stressful for him, unlike his previous company where he was required to report this bosses 24/7. On the other hand, Kuya Noel seems pretty happy with his new workplace. They got their own staff house where Kuya stays in during the workweek, so he didn't mind working in the far away land of Murphy, Cubao.

Saint Pedro Calungsod's canonization. This event did not only made us Filipinos proud of our blood. This also served as a calling for us. A mission. Young as he was, he stood firm and fought for the proclamation of Christ's glory. He lived by the words of Saint Paul to Timothy, to "not let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity." (1 Timothy 4:12). It is a challenge and an inspiration especially for the young people to be missionaries in our own place, our own pace. And I myself witnessed a simple, yet remarkable miracle from Saint Pedro Calungsod, when Amiel, suffering from a 38.6° fever, was healed as soon as I whispered a prayer to Papa God and Saint Pedro. I still feel goosebumps when I remember that. Praise God! 

Good things coming up for our account. Our General Manager, fresh from the business trip in California, met us last Wednesday to share us the clients' plans to be excited for. I myself am excited for the plans being laid out for the account, for the coaches and the agents. I have learned to love the program and I have learned to care for the growth of its people. So the plans for first quarter of 2013 are really something I'm looking forward to. We're all in this together, team! We're hot as wire! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! Leave your mark, please? :)