...when September ends ☺


September has been my month since 2010. Too many good and sweet things. So for this year, here goes my  'thank-You-Lord list:


♥ The birth of this blog
The blog’s title serves its purpose for me to see the things to be thankful for and write from them. It is in a way a therapy for me because it leads me to finding joy instead of ranting. And the major purpose: to thank God. Enough said. J

♥ The no-fancy, no-frills engagement
No rings and cheesy surprises. We just decided to finally let our parents and families know what our plans are, and now the whole family is ecstatic about it.

♥ The  promotion
After two years being in the Workforce team, I’m going back to Operations. With a not-so-new role to me, but at least, a different set of responsibilities, again.

♥ Lloyd and Mama’s birthday
Thank you, Lord, for the +1 to their age. May they always be happy, healthy, and hilarious. J

♥ The 2nd year anniversary road-trip
We first dreamed it to be in a beach, in Laiya perhaps, but since there are a lot of things going on, we decided to hold off the beach for our honeymoon, and opted for a Tagaytay road trip instead. Full story here.


To end the month with a bang, Lloyd and I prepared for ourselves our own version of the new-found fave: Caesar Salad ala Tolomé. ☺



lovelove! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! Leave your mark, please? :)