level-up ang preps!



Yesterday, Lloyd and I, together with our couple friends +ray and +marianne, went to SM Megamall Megatrade Hall to experience a bridal fair and attend The Wedding Library's Wedding and Debuts Bridal Fair 2013. It was actually something that I was not ready for. Although I really planned to attend one with Lloyd, I felt we were just too early for it. But for the purpose of helping us with our planning, and to have an extra special double date this Valentines, Mars pushed for it. Being the persistent that she is, Mars already made a reservation for us before I even knew it. But since it was only good for three, Lloyd made another reservation for the two of us. Yes, he did it himself! Bait! All I had to do was to just go with them. Sweet! leeezzzdooodizzz!

As soon as we got there, we were kept busy by the different wedding suppliers, from photographers and videographers, to wedding rings, to gowns, to photobooths, and to event venues. Overwhelming! Papa Ray was glued to the different photobooth suppliers (getting ideas for the sideline, huh?) while Lloyd checked for rates of wedding rings and photographers. Mars and I scouted for different wedding gown designs for me. Weee ideas are overflowing!

this one's a favorite.. keep the pegs coming! 

Although we didn't have a target date yet, we at least got an idea on how much each element costs, and how much we should prepare. Suppliers surely offer special discounts and freebies when you reserve their services on-the-spot. But we didn't make any reservations yet (although we almost made one with Studio1 photography), hence we plan to attend another event pro'lly by mid-year. Weddings & Beyond already have a schedule on May 4 & 5, so I'm thinking we could sign up and visit. What's imporant is I got A LOT of ideas to fill our dream wedding idea book. yeeeey!

eh sino ba talagang bride? 

Three hours of walking around the Megatrade hall was just tiring that I started to feel hungry. Lloyd and Ray insisted that we leave Megamall and have dinner at Festival instead so we don't get caught up in the traffic. It's been years since I have last gone to Megamall, so I almost freaked out. Bakit sa Festival?!?? and Mars and I are hungry na! so the boys approved that we get a quick bite somewhere because Lloyd really wanted to eat at Saibachi in Festival. KEI. the rest of the night was just overwhelming, so I'd like to write all about that in another post. It's super special that it deserves a special place here. :)






2 comments:

  1. ang mahal kasi sa saibachiiii! hahah excited to blog about this already LOL. happyday! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. saibachi weeeee. and if you would blog about the hotel, kuya would gladly share it to his boss. :))

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! Leave your mark, please? :)