He loved me first...



It was Father's day yesterday, and it dawned on me that a few days from now, I'll be dancing with my Papa on my wedding. Papa is indeed my first lover. And I am the third woman in his life, next to my Lola and Mama. And yes, the baby girl's gonna get married soon. Gaaahd! I am starting to get emotional as the big day draws near.


While having lunch with Lloyd yesterday, we have watched on ASAP as the sessionistas sang the usual songs for fathers. And there were the Dance with my Father and Butterfly Kisses which were both common now during weddings and father-daughter dance. Thanks to bridalbook.ph daily updates and I found this song, "I loved her First" by Heartland. parfikkk!



Happy Father's day Papa! :) Ikasal man ang baby girl, ikaw pa rin ang tanging ka-duet ko.. :) 


trivia: this picture started the Lloydie-Meimei love story. our first encounter :) 













No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! Leave your mark, please? :)