Awesome April



Hey blog! How are you? I can't believe that my last post was 2 months ago, and that I have enjoyed April so much that I lost time to write about it. Well then, hayaan mo akong bumawi.


Oh April, you're such a wonderful month. I've been blessed that it's too overwhelming. Not only that I turned a year older (again!), but this is indeed a life-changing month, a complete turn-around.

So, where have I been again?

Last April 5-7, I got the time of my life when I attended the 20th International Leader's Conference of CFC Youth For Christ. It was a mere trip with my liveloud buddies Feona, Gail and Angel, that I almost backed out, but with Angel's convincing powers (thanks dear!), and my kindhearted boss who approved my leave, I made it! So with my PCG friends whom I spent the height of my teenager years with, we joined the 9,000 delegates to worship Papa God and have fellowship with our brothers and sisters, just like how it was 7 years ago. :)

First ILC I have attended, Claiming the Promised Land, which was 11 years ago!

Rockin' Marikina with grateful hearts at the Liveloud Praise Concert.  
liveloud buddies with THE Lucky dela Rosa

pretty sisters! 

I'm really thankful to my sisters Feona and Angel for this fun-filled weekend (and for the pictures, too). At talagang naisingit pa natin ang movie date within the conference hihi. and of course, I am really thankful to Papa God for allowing me to be there. A conference is never without God's message and promise. And for this conference, since Day 1, He affirmed me that there is nothing in my future that I shall worry about. He has been faithful and He will always be. God reminded me again that I am blessed, and that all I must do is to be excited to what lies ahead.

And the next days of the month confirmed that promise.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! Leave your mark, please? :)