Coming soon!



Technology has really gone a loooong way. These days, creating your spot on the Web allows you to communicate to a bigger world. Almost every company, product, cause, personality, organization has either its own Facebook and Twitter accounts, and/or even own websites. The Internet has been one effective source of getting, and cascading information to many.

That being said, the internet has also been one effective way of evangelization. Being our mission to let more people know about Christ, Singles for Christ - Laguna is gonna get online real soon. And I'm honored to be part of it. Although I have not attended any planning or ongoing meetings, I feel so blessed and privileged to have been tapped by Sis Tets to be part of the editorial team. And I suddenly missed my college days, with how my professors blotted my papers with pencil, or worse, red pens. Hehe. :)

So, I'm excited, not only for this new service/task that I am assigned to. I have started checking some of the articles, and I myself felt blessed reading the stories that my brothers and sisters are to share, and it's just exciting that more people will be blessed by their stories, too. I'm more than ecstatic to let people experience Christ with stories of love and hope, and with that, allowing them to be blessed as well. Beyond the articles that we will share, it is sharing Christ to others through this website that I just can't wait to start with.


Tell the world that Jesus lives! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! Leave your mark, please? :)